We are looking for a Dental Practice Manager with prior experience to start working at our excellent independently owned mixed 2 surgery dental practice based in Notting Hill, Central London.
- Permanent role
- Part-time (15hours a week)
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Candidates applying for this role MUST have prior experience working as a Dental Practice Manager, or Medical practice Management
- Mixed practice - NHS & Private
- Friendly, coordinated team
Applicant is or is willing to apply to become CQC registered manager.
- Hire / Supervise / manage staff (HR)
- Diary Management
- Credit/Debit checks
- Preparation of salaries and invoices of other staff
- Overseeing ordering of stock and materials, including stationary
- Plan and attend staff meetings
- Ensure Practice cleanliness
- Increase and manage new patient queries
- Implementing policies, procedures, health & safety measures
- Oversee staff training, recruitment and carry out any necessary pre-employment checks
- Increase and manage recall system
- Monitor patient feedback and resolve complaints
- Oversee NHS/private patient referrals
- Monitor and increase Google reviews
- Overseeing repairs for the practice (including clinical)
- Monitor and foster staff morale
- Oversee Out of hours’ practice emergencies
- Implement marketing strategy
- Represent the business and put the best interests of the business first
- Experience as a Dental Practice Manager is a must for this role
- Fluent at English – written and spoken
- Proof of right to work in the UK
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to come manage and improve a polished dental practice here in the heart of London! The hours will increase with the growth of the business.
So if you’re a career driven PM, send your CV to email@example.com
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A CAREER DRIVEN PM!