- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A new opportunity has become available for a caring and passionate Associate Dentist to join and innovative and reputable practice in the Gloucester area.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic UDA Rates of up to £14 per UDA!! (x1.67 before October)
- Full Time or Part Time position available
- Permanent Position (Locum to Perm position available if desired)
- UDA target: 5000 - 7000 UDA's
- Fantastic and PROVEN Private Potential
- Flexible Working Hours
- Qualified Nurses & Hygienist available to support you
- Strong Practice Team, Deputy & Treatment coordinator to also support you at the practice
- General Dentist practice with regular treatment requests in Cosmetics, Invisalign and Ortho
- Paid training and development for courses across the board, however particularly in Endodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery
- 8 surgeries practice located in a prime location
- All surgeries are fitted with Adec dental chairs, digital intra oral x-rays. OPG machine, 4 fast and slow hand piece stations, scaler stacks, amalgamator, LED cure light, 4 Endodontic hand pieces are each available per surgery
- Very Well-Equipped Practice
- Fully Digital Practice
- Established Patient List
- Stock is ordered regularly on a weekly basis to ensure the smooth running of the practice
- Friendly, Professional and Enthusiastic Team
- Each Dentist has a choice out of being assisted by 6 qualified Dental Nurses or one of our 4 Apprentices/Trainees. Who will also benefit from the assistance of our Full time Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead and Full Time Practice Manager
- Easily commutable and great transport links
- Parking available within few minutes walk
- Must be GDC Registered
- Excellent attention to detail and a professional and calm manner
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via info@medmatchdental. co. uk.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.