Clinical Lead Dentist
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Lead Dentist to join a well-established and forward thinking dental practice located in the West Manchester Area.
What we offer:
- £55,000 Salary for 2-3 days per week, plus Clinical Income!!! - £150,000+ OTE per year!!
- Full time or Part Time Position Available
- Clinical Work 2-3 days p/w and Clinical Management work 2 days pw
- Small but growing Group in the North West, with excellent feedback (all practices are rated Very Good by CQC standards and over 4.5* on Google Ratings)
- Working closely with the Directors to maintain excellent clinical standards and growth of the company
- This clinical director role has direct line management responsibility on a clinical level for the team of Dentists, Therapists, Hygienists who operate within the Group
- Group owns Mixed Practices with a big focus of driving Private – well maintained, refurbished and modern practices gearing towards build Private footfall
- Training costs covered
- Free CPD courses provided
- Established progression and development
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Long service recognition
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
- Special Interests (in any area) is required
The role will involve:
- Responsibility for the management of the team Dentists, Therapists and Hygienists.
- Contribution towards the leadership of the company, ensuring the practice maintains high clinical standards.
- Providing Advice, support and leadership for the team
- Leading on Compliance and governance Frameworks
- Arranging and undertaking regular clinic visits, Audits and clinical Supervision Observation Sessions.
- Carry out Dentist 1-2-1’s and ensure an high level of engagement through peer reviews.
- Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team in a positive environment for both staff and patients.
- Maintaining and developing your clinical competency
- Actively engage with teams and participate in audit activities, development and in-house meetings etc.
- Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager)
- Very busy practice – Not accepting new NHS Patients
- Mixed NHS/Private Practice
- Modern 6 Surgery Practice with Windows
- Commercially minded
- Confident at leading a team
- Understanding how to generate income and control costs
- Able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise
- Comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!