Private Sales and Customer Services Patient Contact Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our thriving Patient Contact Centre team as Private Sales and Customer Services Manager to assist in developing an elite Patient Contact Team led by you: an experienced Sales focused and Customer Services Manager.
The ideal person would bring proven ability to develop processes, have experience in developing and implementing procedures to train Contact Centre operatives, all within in a focused private setting.
It would be beneficial IT literate, Skills in database mining and Excel and Word and some experience in the management of social media and online platforms. There will also be the opportunity to work with the team to develop scripts and training materials, as well as induction plans for new and existing operatives.
Responsibilities to include:
- Management of in-bound private sales and plan calls.
- To manage and implement a 6 day a week service to allow improved access for private patients via telephone support.
- Support sales campaigns online through messaging via the company’s telephony system
- Manage new media inquiries via Facebook/Instagram and website enquiries and convert.
- Organise and deliver training of Reception and Clinical Teams at practices in conjunction with the Clinical Director for the promotion of Private services.
- Direct patients to Emergency Out of Hours services on a private basis
- Review patient feedback from patients
- Utilise mystery shopping to audit all practices to understand the service received by Smart Dental Care patients and suggest and implement improvements.
- Maintain sales records of income sales generated through new enquiries.
A terrific opportunity for someone looking for that new challenge… is it you? Apply today!