- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A new opportunity has become available for a dedicated and driven Associate Dentist to join an innovative and reputable practice in the Bury Saint Edmunds area.
We can offer you:
- Full time or Part time position Available
- Longstanding Dentist leaving, so very established and full diary to inherit
- Up to 5,000 UDA’s Available + Private List!
- Brilliant £10 – 11 per UDA rate (Dependent on Experience)
- 50% split on Private work
- No longer accepting new NHS Patients
- Loyal patients and very low staff turnover
- Well organised and supportive team
- Fantastic Private earning Potential
- NHS/Private Practice
- Modern 5 Surgery Practice with Air conditioning and windows in every surgery
- Fully Digital with Pearl Software, Rotary Endo, Digital X-Rays, Ceph Machine etc.
- 2 Hygienists and Ortho/Implant Specialist on site
- Great Location with supportive team around you
- Loyal Patient list
- Very well established practice- 10 years in location
- Must be GDC Registered
- Active NHS Performer Number
- 2 years’ experience is desired
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun, and caring environment.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.