- Practice Type
Part time/full time associate dentist required due to expansion for soon to be 5 surgery Dental Practice in Shipley, West Yorkshire.
Days are flexible by negotiation.
The successful applicant will take over a list of private plan patients with excellent growth potential for the right candidate.
Our long-established practice benefits from experienced staff, large patient base along with modern equipment in a beautifully designed practice and previous BDA practice of the year winners.
Practice includes : digital intraoral radiographs state of the art innovative technology such as access to onsite Omnicam scanners and milling machines, CBCT scanner, Aquacare air abrasion, Itero scanners, selection of high end rotary endodontic equipment, Soft tissue lasers and intra oral cameras.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ethical Dental surgeon.
Private practice only no NHS contract.
- Friendly Team, fully private practice with a great local reputation
- Good earning potential
- Fully digital, 5 chair dental practice
- Independent practice
- Nearby easily accessible parking
- On site Implantologist, Orthodontist, Facial aesthetics, Clinical denture technician and 3 therapists
- In-practice clinical support and mentorship
- Full clinical freedom
Honesty Dental Care is a family run independent practice that has won multiple awards over the last 10 years. We offer a full range of dental treatment and the right candidate will be supported and mentored as much or little as possible. Some private dental experience is preferred as the role will include taking over the general dental needs of a full private list. There is massive potential to grow the cosmetic aspects of the role.
Job Types: Part-time, Full time, Permanent
Expected start date: Nov 2021
- 8 - 12hour shifts available
- Dentistry: 3-5 years private experience (preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly