- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We have a brilliant full time permanent position become available for an Associate Dentist at a well organised, long-standing and modern practice near Horsham, Surrey.
About the position:
- Full time or Part time position available
- Mixed Dental Practice with a focus on building more Private
- Very well organised, Principle onsite full-time with experienced Dentists and strong Practice Team
- 4000-4500 UDA’S Available
- 50% split on private work completed
- Practice currently does - 70% NHS and 30% Private practice, but want to grow Private
- Regular and Stable list
- Current Private Income is £6,000 per month, pushing for higher
About the practice:
- Independent 4 surgery practice with air conditioning
- Windows in every surgery room
- Mixed NHS/Private Practice
- Fully Digital with R4 Software, Digital X-rays, Intra Oral Camera and Rotary Endo
- Full support from Principle, hygienist and nurses on site
- GDC registration
- Active NHS performer number
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply, click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna email@example.com
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you.