- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
The dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clerical aspects within the surgery. They should adopt proficient surgery procedures, ensuring the best utilisation of surgery time. Provide excellent patient care, maintain cross infection control, equipment and materials. Adhering to at all times systems and protocols in line with company strategy, goals and values.
Boutique Dental 23 offers an exciting opportunity an experienced dental nurse to join our team in a busy Private and NHS practice which offers all aspects of dentistry, advanced aesthetics and facial aesthetics.
There is an opportunity for training and growth within the job role , the practice itself is currently expanding to include a digital dentistry suit, a larger dedicated decontamination room and superior staff facilities.
Boutique Dental 23 has different staff perks such as different bonus's , out of work events and treatment discounts.
- Experience of working within surgery environment
- Nursing qualifications , immunizations , indemnity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Appropriate IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to provide unique customer care
- Undertake Continuing Professional Development
- Good time management skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Proactive approach to team building
- Must be able to work well with others and be supportive
Apply for Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly