Qualified Dental Nurse
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a modern Private dental practice based in the London Area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full time Position Available (40 hours per week)
- Brilliant Salary of £29,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Company pays for GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Great employment benefits!
- GDC Registration
- SOE/R4 experience is preferred
- Implants, Oral Surgery, Endodontics and periodontics experience required
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake occasional reception duties
- Have strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02039129808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you