- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A family friendly practice situated in the centre of Belper, we offer a very high level of general, cosmetic and advanced dental care. All patients are seen on a private basis. Our team is highly experienced and skilled professionals with outstanding patient care at the centre of all they do.
Since our inception in 2014, Dentex Health has collaborated with a substantial number of successful dental practices across the UK and are on track to achieve 150 partner practices by 2022. Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive.
We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.
About The Role
All items in scope of duty as an Implantologist including:
- Practice refers out on average of eight referrals per month, we would like to keep this in house. This individual will be starting one day per month, with a view to increasing this.
- Candidates must be proficient in the placement of implants and associated surgery such as sinus lifts and grafting
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Well established practice, team of 16. Four surgeries, fully private and Denplan practice.
- Accessible by train, close to A6, surrounding areas, Ambergate, Ripley, Matlock, Duffield, Derby, Mansfield.
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology.
- Software used is SO and digital xrays,
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Available parking spaces at the practice.
About The Candidate
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against hepatitis B
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development