- Practice Type
We are looking for a private associate dentist to work with us at our well-established independently owned Denplan/Private practice in Cowplain, Waterlooville, Hampshire.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Growth role
- Wednesday and Friday mornings available
- Private role with a small number UDAs available
- Free car parking
- 50% split lab and private income
- Guaranteed day rate
Established very busy private practice.
4 surgeries all with air-conditioning.
Fully computerised, digital x-ray, rotary endo and R4 software.
Long established dental team offering a happy working environment.
Potential in the future to take over existing Denplan list with over 800 patients in a full time role.
- 5 years UK Private/Mixed experience required
- Active NHS Performer Number
- GDC certificate
- UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation
- Indemnity certificate
- Enhanced DBS (within the last 12-36 months)
- Clinical references covering places of employment over past 2 years
- Degree certificate
- CPR/AED/Medical Emergencies certificate
- PIN number
Available from October 2021.
For more information please contact Vic du Toit at The Dental Centre Cowplain to discuss on 023 92262045 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly