Dental CQC Registration Consultant (self-employed)
- Part time
Agilio Software (formerly Code and Isopharm) has supported the safe and efficient running of healthcare practices for over 40 years. We design and build software to help healthcare practices automate their processes so they can focus on patient care. We provide the leading compliance management solution and the most widely used online CPD platform. Our HR solutions automate the process of team scheduling, HR document management, onboarding, and compliance checks.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and professional Dental CQC Registration Consultant to work remotely for our clients on a self-employed basis, helping them to prepare all necessary documents for CQC registration.
Your work commitment is flexible, but you should be able to commit to completing the consultancy for the client when required and be a great communicator.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience with assisting and completing CQC registrations
· Knowledge of CQC registration types and can advise clients on which is needed
· Experience assisting with DBS applications
· Computer skills
· Knowledge of dental regulations and requirements
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others through both your written and spoken communications
· Confidence and enthusiasm
· Consultancy experience and sales
· Knowledge of the iComply Application and templates
Remuneration and benefits
You will work on a self-employed basis being paid a competitive daily rate based on experience.
Please note that due to the number of responses, we will only reply to shortlisted candidates.
Apply for Dental CQC Registration Consultant (self-employed)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly