Dental Compliance Consultant (Self-employed)
- Part time
Become a Dental Compliance Consultant at Agilio!
Agilio Software (formerly Code and Isopharm) has supported the safe and efficient running of healthcare practices for over 40 years.
We design and build software to help healthcare practices automate their processes so they can focus on patient care. We provide the leading compliance management solution and the most widely used online CPD platform. Our HR solutions automate the process of team scheduling, HR document management, onboarding, and compliance checks.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and professional Dental Compliance Consultant to work with our clients on a self-employed basis.
This self-employed role will ideally suit someone with their own existing client base who is looking for portfolio work to increase their exposure. Your work commitment is flexible, but you should be able to commit to between two to five consecutive days when required and be a great communicator.
· A minimum of 3 years leading compliance in dental practice
· Knowledge and experience of CQC inspections and processes
· Knowledge of dental regulations and requirements
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others through both your written and spoken communications
· Knowledge of the iComply Application and templates
· Proficient computer skills
· Confidence and enthusiasm
· Full driving license and own transport
· Willing to travel to meet the needs of the clients
Good to haves:
· Knowledge of HIW, HIS or RQIA inspections and processes
· IOSH ‘Managing Safely’ qualification
· Corporate dental compliance management and/or regional management
· Consultancy and sales experience
Remuneration and benefits
You will work on a self-employed basis being paid a competitive daily rate based on experience.
Please note that due to the number of responses, we will only reply to shortlisted candidates.
Apply for Dental Compliance Consultant (Self-employed)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly