- Full time
Associate Dentist NHS and Private
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our long established (30 years+), 3 surgery dental practice located in Ipswich.
Associate Dentist Details
- Up to £112,000+ estimated annual income for full time, £50,000 for part time (2.5 days/week)
- Part Time or Full Time positions available (Mon to Fri)
- From £12.50 per UDA, depending on experience
- Good private earning percentage
- Full PPE (including fit tested FFP3 mask) provided
Advantages of being an associate Dentist with our practice
- Expert clinical support and mentoring in advanced restorative techniques including, Implants, CEREC, rotary endo, if desired.
- High standards of PPE and cross infection control
- Well-managed and Full appointment book
- Access to the latest equipment and technology including digital x ray with instant and high resolution images
- Principle Dentist (MSc implant dentistry)
- Hygienist and specialist oral surgeon on site
- Exact SOE practice management software
- 2x Rotary endodontic system’s, endosonic machine, surgical operating microscope
- CEREC scanner, milling machine and oven for same day crowns
- Happy relaxed atmosphere, all nurses qualified and low staff turnover
Patients are contacted a day before their appointments to check they are all fit and well (no covid problems) Temperatures are checked before entering the premise. Patients have to wear a mask at all times, other than in the dental chair.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly