- Full time
- Full or Part Time Position
- Good opportunity to take over a fully established list
- Very good UDA rate
- From 4500 UDAs - 6500 UDA’s with more available if desired
- 50/50 split on lab fees and private
- Immediate start date preferred , if not available from 01/09/21
About the practice:
- Independently owned, with excellent manager, and support team, that are hardworking making the dentist life efficient.
- Large list of patients
- 2 surgery practice
- TCO manager on site and excellent support team
- Full use of a very experienced therapist, and incur no charges (ie TCd as the dentist)
- Modern Surgeries with verified ventilation to reduce fallow time to 10mins and follow strict protocols to protect all staff and patients. All staff are fit tested with approved masks.
- Fully digital practice with SOE software and Digital X-rays.
- Rotary Endo machine, Wave One Rotary files for NHS work and Apex Locator available
- In the recent years the practice has seen more Invisalign, composite bonding and boutique whitening cases thus experience of these is desirable.
We are looking for a Dental Associate for 3/4 days per week or full time.
The associate can use our therapist/hygienist for support (no referral charges and only time charged). The ideal candidate will be confident in providing all aspects of General Dentistry. The ability to carry out simple cosmetic procedures, short term orthodontics such as Invisalign go or another Aligner based system would also be an advantage
If you are a kind , caring GDP , able to demonstrate the attributes of competence , good communication and would like to be part of our amazing team please email me in confidence with your cv and application
Email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly