Dental Practice Manager
- Practice Type
Dental Practice Manager / Solihull, West Midlands / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Solihull, West Midlands to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, fully private practice.
- Full time opportunity - 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday - 9am - 6pm.
- Salary up to £32k depending on experience.
- Annual performance bonuses paid.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, managing KPI's & practice budgets.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' dental practice management experience.
- Practice offers high-end dentistry including; cosmetic and restorative treatments, implants, orthodontics and facial aesthetics.
- Experience managing private practices preferred.
- 3 surgery practice.
All candidates must have a minimum of 1 years' dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
Apply for Dental Practice Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly