- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Tetbury Dental is an established family run dental practice located in the heart of the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, providing both NHS and Private dental care. The practice has an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment in a warm relaxing environment.
We now have an exciting opportunity for full-time or part-time Associate Dentist to join our experienced, caring and friendly team.
- Monday to Friday with flexible working opportunities
- Mixed NHS/Private long-established patient list
- Excellent Private Potential
- Onsite hygienist services
- Care and support from long standing clinicians
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Fully computerised surgeries
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography and OPG
- Excellent career pathways.…very supportive Practice Principals
- Full support of a great team of qualified dental nurses and practice management
- Clinical Freedom
Successful candidates will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS Dental treatment.
We will consider VTE/PLVE. Please contact us ASAP to discuss further.
This position is available for immediate start so please get in touch today.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly