- Full time
*Dental Associates required*
Are you seeking the opportunity to work in well-equipped surgeries in an independently-owned practice with experienced colleagues, supported by an outstanding team of nurses and admin staff, helping you to provide high-quality NHS and private dentistry?
We are looking for dental associates to join our teams in Basingstoke and Southampton, who wish to provide caring, ethical dentistry in a modern environment and in line with BDA Good Practice protocols.
We have shifts available from Monday to Friday, suiting full-time or part-time associates. You will already have the confidence to diagnose, recommend and deliver an effective range of dental treatments, communicating this to patients with an outgoing, positive manner and an ability to build rapport easily.
We are always keen to hear from associates who have already been pursuing their special interest in carrying out treatments such as short-term orthodontics and who are willing to develop this further with the support of our progressive team culture to continue learning.
With a competitive UDA rate and excellent private potential at both sites, this is an ideal opportunity to join a thriving team and be part of our success.
This role will allow you to pursue your passion about delivering an excellent patient experience. We have a proven track record of supporting professional development and encouraging associates to demonstrate their skills and experience within the surgery environment.
To apply and find out more, please send your CV and/or enquiries regarding the position available to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange contact with short-listed candidates shortly.
Key skills and experience
· GDC registered
· Existing NHS performer number
· Outgoing and positive personality with excellent communication skills
· Experience of working in a busy mixed practice
· Confidence to diagnose and deliver high quality dental treatment, both NHS and private
· Already practicing your special interests such as short-term orthodontics
· A passion for dentistry
Benefits and opportunities
· Competitive UDA rate
· Excellent private work potential
· 50/50 split of lab work costs and private work completed
· Opportunities for in-house training and CPD
· Well-equipped modern practices with the latest dental software and digital radiographs
· On-site free parking at both locations
· Attractive village-centre locations, with easy access to major road networks (M3 and M27)
Apply for Dental Associates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly