- Practice Type
The Coach House Dental Practice is an independently owned, private practice based in Frimley, Surrey.
We are looking for an experienced Associate to join our team 4 days per week and take forward our reputation as a practice which delivers high quality care to a well-established loyal list of patients.
The Coach House Dental Practice invests in the latest technologies, including our 3Shape Scanners, CBCT and we are fully computerised using SOE.
We have a team of specialists on site, including, Perio, Endo, Ortho and Sedation.
About The Role:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- To start in September 2021
- GDC registration
- NHS performer number (small number of NHS Children)
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against hepatitis B
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Qualified and interested in Facial Aesthetics is advantageous but not essential
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly