1 day left
- Part time
We’re looking for a Cosmetic Dentist to partner with us at our well-established 4 surgery Platinum practice in Harewood, Leeds.
Harewood, Leeds is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday available
- One day a week with a view to increase
- Must be qualified in Invisalign and able to offer composite bonding
- Beautiful, modern practice
- Excellent earning potential
- Busy patient base
- Support with travel costs for the right candidate
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Harewood Bupa Dental Care
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, SOE software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. CBCT scanner, OPT, IV & Inhalation sedation facilities, Training facilities including training lab and conference room with new mod cons. Cerec machine (ITerro scanner on order due soon) large surgeries, photography studio. Multidisciplinary practice with Specialists and experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. TCO support, dedicated marketing support, clinical PM.
- Free car parking
- Near to M1
- Beautiful grounds of Harewood House Estate, quiet & tranquil
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.