- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join an innovative and modern dental practice in the Cardiff area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full or Part Time Position Available
- £9 - £10.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Mixed Private/NHS Practice
- Costs covered for GDC registration, DBS, Training and Professional Indemnity
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Great Employee Benefits!
Skills and experience required for the role:
- GDC Registration
- Preferrable SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on