- Part time
Part time mixed NHS/Private Associate Dentist Position
Crook Log Dental Practice
Bexleyheath, Greater London
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning team as a part time associate dentist providing mixed NHS/Private care based in Bexleyheath, South East London.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, team player who has worked in a mixed practice environment. Taking over an established list from a departing colleague.
- Start – September 2021 but flexible for the right candidate
- Days – 4 days with evenings (Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur) and up to 2 Saturdays a month (evenings and Saturdays are private sessions). Practice is open from 08.30-20.00 (with lunch and team breaks) and clinicians work on a sessional basis.
- Location – 10 minute walk from Bexleyheath Station (30 min journey from London Bridge). 20 minute drive from Blackwall Tunnel, free on street parking.
- Fully digitalised (SOE with clinipads) and recently refurbished to a high standard with all mod cons including Itero scanner, intra oral cameras, DSLR cameras, digital radiography.
- Team of hygienists and referral for oral surgery/implant/endo/ortho within team. Well run practice with a team of managers, TCO and clinical/admin leads.
- Practice invests heavily in marketing and campaigns for treatments such as Invisalign.
- UDA Target and value: up to 2500. Value based on experience (ranging from gross £21-£22)
- High Private potential on a sliding scale up to 50% based on sessions worked.
- Ideal Candidate will be experienced in Private dentistry with excellent communication skills. Large potential for private composite work and adult Orthodontics.
- Performer number/portfolio of work and evidence of CPD/Post grad training essential.
Please email for your interest to - email@example.com
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly