PLVE Associate Dentist Positions Available
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
PLVEdental is seeking to engage a total of 6 excellent Associate dentists with full clinical freedom, to join its expanding group of dental practices throughout Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
The ideal candidate will have completed ORE, is GDC Registered and is seeking a PLVE position in a Deanery approved dental practice with experienced Mentors. The competition for these positions in excellent practices with committed experienced clinical teams, supported by GDC Registered Dentists and Specialists and experienced Care and Quality Managers, is very high indeed.
There are limited positions available, and so preference will be given to those persons who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Focus on Post-Graduate Development and Continuing Professional Development
- Team players with a community-based mindset
- Genuine desire to provide exceptional quality dental care
- Commitment to engagement in Peer Review and Clinical Audit
PLVEdental offers the successful candidates excellent clinical facilities including:
- New and modern surgeries
- State of the art decontamination facilities
- Rotary endo – Wave one / Protaper types
- Fully computerised clinics including digital radiographs
- BDA Good Practice Membership in every clinic
- Investors in People Gold Accreditation in every clinic
- High quality Inhouse CPD Free of Charge
PLVEdental offers a comprehensive package which includes Induction Training, working as a private dentist and engaging in the PLVE programme leading to the acquiring of a Performer Number.
Please email your CV to email@example.com to take your first step to an exceptional career in clinical dentistry with an excellent experienced clinical team.
Apply for PLVE Associate Dentist Positions Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly