- Full time
Associate Dentist – East Sussex
An exciting opportunity to join our friendly team as an associate dentist at a well-established dental practice in Lewes, East Sussex.
Our practice has been providing NHS dentistry for over 15 years and during this time we have established ourselves as the leading dental practice in the area. We have 3 large treatment rooms, 3 Dentists and 2 Hygienists, we provide NHS and Private services/treatments. We have a welcoming friendly team with a family feel.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual keen on providing a high-quality service to our patients.
- Permanent full-time position (part time will be considered) to start from 2nd August 2021.
- Working schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00
- Suitable applicants will be working alongside a professional team.
- Pay will be based on being allocated 5,000 UDAs. UDA value will be determined based on experience.
- Excellent private potential.
- Associate Dentist will be taking over an existing and well-established patient list
- 3 surgery practice, fully equipped with Digital X-rays using Systems for Dentists dental software.
- All candidates must hold an active performer number.
- Expected start date: 02/08/2021
- Reference ID: Lewes
- Job Types: Full-time or Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: £46,710.00-£126,468.00 per year
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV with a covering letter to – Mital Patel / email@example.com
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly