Associate Dentist with Free mentoring
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an associate dentist to work within a well-established privately owned mixed dental practice in the picturesque market town of Hexham. The position would provide the associate with experience and free mentoring in all aspects of dental implant surgery, cosmetic dentistry, tooth-whitening, posterior composites, cosmetic crowns & Invisalign (iGO and comprehensive).
Over the past 14 years, Hexham Dental Clinic has built an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment in a modern and professional caring environment. We have an amazingly friendly team of highly trained staff to help the prospective candidate develop professionally, and you will benefit from a friendly and varied patient base.
• Privately owned mixed Private/ NHS practice. (60/40)
• Dental implants including immediate loading & All-On-4
• Visiting consultant maxillo-facial surgeon for complex/ multidisciplinary cases
• Cosmetic dentistry including whitening, veneers, bonding and posterior composites
• Invisalign - clinical mentor for AlignerConsulting delivering Invisalign iGO training.
• Training in the use of Digital SLR camera.
• Fully computerised including Digital X-rays and intraoral cameras in every surgery
• 2x digital intraoral scanners - 3SHAPE TRIOS & iTero
• OPG/ CBCT
• Rotary endo (Wave One with Thermafil & Elements Free obturation)
• Conscious Sedation - sedation and ILS trained staff.
• x3 Treatment Co-ordinators
• Hygienists / Therapist
Applications – please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com
Part/ Full time considered.
Apply for Associate Dentist with Free mentoring
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly