Associate Dentist - Private
- Practice Type
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated dentist who wants the freedom to work to the highest standards alongside two experienced dentists who are willing to share their expertise. You will earn a high income, working in a modern, well-established, independent private practice, whilst living in a beautiful area, in a sought-after location.
- Twenty minutes drive from Lancaster, Kendall & the lake district.
- Fantastic access to the great outdoors.
- Excellent primary schools and grammar schools.
- An hour’s drive from Manchester International Airport.
Can you say YES to these?
- You are developing a varied skill set to match the changing dental market, with excellent diagnostic ability.
- You have a track record of grossing above average fees.
- Of course, you are a great communicator.
- You take pride in providing painless quality dentistry that will last.
- You understand the benefits of being part of a synergistic team.
- You are searching for an opportunity that will give you the right work life balance.
- You have a developing interest in restorative dentistry, or any other practice-building speciality.
We are offering:
- A practice that has a specialty in restorative dentistry.
- Hygiene / OHE support.
- An excellent clinical and non-clinical environment and patient journey that is based on providing an outstanding service and excellent value for money.
- Incredible support team.
- Excellent pay for high-performance.
- Existing list of capitation and fee per item patients.
- Supported CPD.
- Fully computerized (Kodak Clinical Plus & Back Office), digital X-rays, Intra Oral cameras.
- Covid-safe scavenger extraction system in all surgeries.
- Fantastic marketing, private membership plan.
If you like what you have read this far and think this might be for you, please call Gopi Shan on 07932 751519 to discuss what you can bring to our leading-edge practice.
Apply for Associate Dentist - Private
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly