Fab Area Manager opportunities for growing practices in Manchester Area!
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Smart Dental Care are hiring in Mancehster! A fantastic opportunity to join the team in our expanding Manchester area!
At the helm of 3 of our first class practices, our Area Managers will be responsible for the delivery of first rate patient care, team performance, and growing income. Supporting all local activity, inclusive of recruitment, HR, marketing and staff development, the right candidate for this role will relish a challenge, and have a passion for innovation.
Benefits include uncapped, achievable performance bonus, travel expenses, company laptop, employee discount, amongst others.
If you are someone who can demonstrate excellent leadership with a thirst for forging forward in your dental career.. This is the job for you!
- Leadership skills in an engaging, supportive, and empowering style, to get the best results from our teams
- Great communication skills to engage our teams in the company vision
- A passion for learning and development
Financial Skills including:
- An ability to use data analysis and information as part of problem solving
- An ability to undertake cash flow management and cash flow forecasting
- The ability to work with Key Performance Indicators and a clear understanding of their role in monitoring the achievement of practice objectives and targets
- Demonstrable experience of the processes of setting, monitoring, and controlling budgets
- Experience of the acquisition and integration of new businesses.
- The ability to grow business income in a competitive marketplace
Then please forward your CV today!
Join Smart Dental Care, and be the difference in Dentistry.