Specialist Periodontist | Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Practice Type
Job reference: TAGK-JO-2105-18078
At Henderson Periodontics & Implants, everything we do is about delivering great patient experiences. We always aim to allow the right amount of time for each appointment and look to invest in only the highest quality equipment. We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers.
For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.
We are currently seeking a qualified Specialist Periodontist to join our established specialist practice in Christchurch, New Zealand.
We can offer either a part time or full time opportunity for the right candidate.
We are willing to consider overseas candidates who present the required qualification and ability to obtain registration and working rights to practice in New Zealand.
What you'll bring:
- Specialist Qualification as a Periodontist recognised by the Dental Council New Zealand (DCNZ)
- Registered with Dental Council New Zealand or able to obtain this
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork and enthusiastic attitude
- Compliant with DCNZ guidelines
- Able to commit long term on either a part time or full time basis
Benefits of joining Henderson Periodontics & Implants (and Bupa Dental Corporation):
Enjoy the benefits that working with Henderson Periodontics & Implants can bring you. We’ll recognise and reward your talent and experience, giving you the support and freedom to shape the career that’s best for you, while helping you achieve the work/life balance you richly deserve. We'll also give you access to;
- We are experiencing a high demand for services & waiting lists are full
- Access to the latest equipment and technology - OPGs and CBCT scanners
- Networking opportunities across the business and with peers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to referral program
- Onsite parking available
How to apply:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
If this is the role you've been looking for then click the Apply now button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss this role or other opportunities within the Bupa Dental Corporation Network please email email@example.com or contact directly on +61 419 018 381.