- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – Leeds LS11 6ER
3000 UDA over 2 or 3 days per week
GDC and NHS registered performer
Situated in Beeston, South Leeds our well-established family-run practice has recently undergone a full refurbishment, with 4 surgeries we offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from check-ups and comprehensive hygiene to implants, teeth straightening and facial aesthetics.
Whilst you’ll be working with an experienced team of nurses, practice staff, and fellow dentists you’ll also have a stable list of patients to care for and full clinical freedom.
It’s your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials, and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical, and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Dental Partners offer:
- competitive UDA rates
- private income opportunity
- well-equipped surgeries
- SOE Patient management software with Clinipad and digital x-ray
- significant discount on ProDental CPD
- varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical Lead/Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
- support to grow your ‘specialist interest’
- pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- parking is available directly outside the practice
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to be the “best place to work” where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry, and your own personal development
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly