- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – Conisbrough, DN12 3DB
Part-time and Full time available
Excellent Private potential
Well-established 6 surgery practice we offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from check-ups and comprehensive hygiene to a wide choice of elective treatments such as implants and Invisalign and cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening and veneers.
Whilst you’ll be working with our dedicated team of practice support staff and clinicians you'll also have full Clinical Freedom, it’ll be your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials, and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network will keep you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Working with our experienced Conisbrough team we can offer:
- competitive UDA rates
- high potential for Private
- stable patient list
- well-equipped surgeries: digital x-ray, rotary endo, Itero
- SOE Patient management software with Clinipad
- significant discount on ProDental CPD
- varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical Lead/Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
- support to grow your ‘specialist interest’
- pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
The practice is easily accessible from the A1(M), with excellent bus links and just a 2-minute walk from the railway station.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to being the “best place to work” where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929 or text Dental to 81800.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly