- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – Fieldside, Doncaster DN8 4BQ
Full or part-time
Urgent Care at an enhanced rate available
GDC and NHS registered performer
Well-established Foundation practice with 5 surgeries; we offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from check-ups and comprehensive hygiene to a wide choice of elective treatments such as implants and cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening.
Whilst you’ll be working with our talented Hygienist/Therapist and clinicians and supported by our experienced team of nurses and receptionists you’ll have a stable list of patients to care for and full clinical freedom.
It’s your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Working with our Fieldside team we can offer:
- competitive UDA rates
- private income opportunity
- well-equipped surgeries; rotary endo, Itero, digital X-ray
- SOE Patient management software with Clinipad
- significant discount on ProDental CPD
- varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical Lead/Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
- support to grow your ‘specialist interest’
- pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- onsite parking
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to be the “best place to work” where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.