- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
GDC registered and NHS performer
A well-established modern practice, with 6 ground floor surgeries, offering high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from comprehensive hygiene to a wide choice of elective treatments such as dental implants and restorations, and cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening and straightening.
With a stable list of patients to care for you’ll be working within our team of experienced clinicians and supported by our skilled and dedicated practice staff and Nurses.
You'll also have full clinical freedom, it’ll be your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our professional clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
This role is for
- 7000 UDA’s available
- 5 days per week
- will consider part time
Dental Partners - Carlton Mews Lincoln offers:
- competitive UDA rates
- excellent private income opportunity
- well-equipped surgeries; digital Xray, itero scanner, rotary endo
- SOE Patient management software
- significant discount on ProDental CPD
- varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical Lead/Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
- support to grow your ‘specialist interest’
- pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
- onsite parking
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Dental Partners, who are committed to be the “best place to work” where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly