- Part time
Fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team as an Orthodontic Associate
Associate and Assistant roles available subject to individual.
Total Contract value in the region of £60k-£130k (subject to normal Associate terms) although based on number of days and hours to be confirmed
Part time position and would consider applicants for 2 or 3 days per week.
Are you based in South East England and on the specialist register for Orthodontics?
Do you want to work alongside other Specialist within a practice that has provide outstanding treatments to over 50,000 patients!
This exciting and unique opportunity is to join an independent specialist practice and we are looking for a focused and driven individual who wants to work with our growing team to with a commitment to growth with a clear vision for both NHS and Private Orthodontics.
We focus on providing a high level “concierge” customer service with full clinical & clerical support including treatment coordination and a team of skilled qualified nurses.
You will need to be GDC registered (with an active performer number)
Your key duties will include:
- Deliver outstanding patient care in line with GDC gold standards
- To ensure that the Practice maintains the highest standards
- To work closely with the company owners to ensure that we are able to focus on our growth plan
- Represent the Company brand, culture and ethics with a vision to grow
- Ensure compliance with General Dental Council guidance, CQC and HTM 01-05 requirements
- Work with the Practice Manager and team to support team development
- Commit to Continuing Professional Development
- Conduct self in a manner that builds and maintains a reputation of professionalism
If you have the skills and abilities to move into this role, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you