- Full time
ASSOCIATE DENTIST (FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY) - LIVERPOOL
Baycliff Dental & Implant Surgery is a leading, six-surgery independent dental practice, situated in the heart of the Liverpool Region.
The Practice has a well-deserved, high reputation, amongst its patients and the referring dentist community, for its dental excellence. The results of recent large scale renovation works are truly stunning, providing a fantastic working environment for staff and a high-quality visitor experience for patients.
Due to rapid expansion, we are seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join our amazing team.
The Associate will be responsible for circa 7,000 UDA’s each year, with the opportunity to undertake private treatments.
- Competitive UDA rates (rate dependent upon experience)
- An established patient list, and new patients waiting to join the Practice.
- Opportunity for private income generation
- State of the art facilities – brand new surgeries, KaVo OP 3-D scanner an I-Tero scanner
- Working with our amazing team of fellow Dentists, Therapists, Nurses, Receptionists and Management
- Onsite parking facilities for staff and patients
Successful candidate must be GDC registered, have an active Performer Number, and hold a valid DBS check.
Please send comprehensive CV and covering letter via email to the Practice Manager (email: email@example.com ). For an informal discussion regarding the opportunity, please contact the Practice Manager (Tel: 0151 228 2200).
The full practice address is: 73 Baycliff Road, Liverpool, L12 6QT.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly