- Practice Type
A new opportunity has become available for a Qualified Dental Hygienist/Therapist to join an independent, mainly PVT/Den-plan practice located in Heathfield, East Sussex.
Start date - July/August 2021
This position is to work part time, 2-3 days per week. The practice can be flexible on the days.
Working hours are as below...
Monday 8:30 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:30 - 6:15
Wednesday 8:30 - 5:00
Thursday 8:30 - 5:00
Friday 8:30 - 4:00
Consisting of 4 surgeries, they are fully equipped and computerised using Software of Excellence. Digital X-rays on site.
25 - 30 minutes without a Dental Nurse
20 minutes with a Dental Nurse
The practice are very flexible and negotiable on payment terms. They have the following options available..
1. Pay by performance (Percentage of total income - based on a scaling system, 35%-45%)
2. Pay per patient (fixed patient fee)
3. Hourly rate (Competitive)
4. Paid on payroll (Tax deducted and paid annual leave)
Benefits/Perks to joining this practice...
- Up to £5000 in annual CPD costs paid for
- GDC registration costs paid for
- Indemnity cover paid for
All candidates must be fully qualified and GDC registered with UK practice experience in order to be considered
Car parking on site and also around the area