- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Part time associate position
We’re seeking an ethical dentist, with a keen interest in offering cosmetic, advanced restorative, or implants, along with Invisalign and general dental care.
We offer great technology including intraoral cameras, Invisalign iTero scanner, rotary endo and more.
Our focus is on delivering excellent industry standards for patient service and treatment in a newly refurbished practice. The associate joining our team will work closely with the practice manager, treatment coordinator, front of house and clinical support teams to create and maintain a first class patient journey.
1500-2500 UDAs per year depending on experience and skills
- Highly motivated leadership team
- The practice is part of a small high-end brand.
- Diamond II Invisalign provider- full support of marketing, treatment co-ordination and social media
- The whole team is supportive and knowledgeable and includes a Specialist Periodontist, Implantologist/Oral Surgeon and DWSI Endo
- Clearly-zoned diaries leading to organised and efficient clinical days
- An opportunity to develop clinical skills, potentially developing into a fully private position for the right candidate
- Established patient base and ownership
- Strong remuneration
- Assistance and guidance with mentoring and courses
Associate attributes, skills & clinical interests
- Strong history of relevant courses
- A varied and detailed portfolio
- Interest in developing or already has an established Instagram page
- Leadership qualities and the ability to motivate a team
- A desire to reach top industry standards for treatment, service and recognition
- Performer number essential
Please send a detailed cover letter including your c.v., which represents clinical style and quality. We look forward to meeting you.