- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Busy mixed NHS/ Private dental practice in Telford, Shropshire, is seeking an enthusiastic and hard working associate dentist to join our expanding team.
Looking for someone who:
- Is a UK or EEA graduate with GDC registration
- Is willing to work as part of a team.
- Can communicate effectively with the team and patients.
- Can show their caring side in a professional manner.
- Has a positive motivated outlook, to engage the team around you.
- Is punctual and reliable.
What we can offer:
- Full or Part Time position
- 5000 - 7000 UDAs per annum
- Competitive UDA rate (dependant on experience and qualifications)
- Private potential (50/50 split lab bills and income)
- Established and well-maintained list to take over
Your working facilities:
- Modern, newly fitted surgery
- R4 computerised surgery
- Digital OPG, CEPH and intra-oral x-ray system
- Rotary endodontics for NHS /Private
- Digital iTero Scanner
- You will have full clinical support and mentor if needed
- Active CPD in-house programme available
Qualified, highly experienced dental nursing staff with support from other dentists that work within the practice group that have special interests in implant, oral surgery, orthodontic and cosmetic dental elements.
Hygienist and therapist services available to complement the dental work that the associates provide.
Email you CV and any queries to: email@example.com