Dental Practice Manager
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Dental Practice Manager / Grayshott, Hampshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Grayshott, Hampshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice.
- Full time opportunity - 37 hours per week, may consider part time - 25 hours per week.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8.45am-5.30pm, Thursdays 8.45am-7.30pm & occasional Saturday mornings.
- £28k - £31k depending on experience.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, HR duties, compliance of the practice, increasing private revenue, finance, managing KPI's & practice budgets.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' dental practice management experience.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside Implants, Smile Makeovers & Facial Aesthetics.
- 6 surgeries, computerised SOE.
- Parking available nearby.
All candidates must have a minimum of 1 years' dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.