1 day left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist – South Normanton, Alfreton DE55 3DA
GDC and NHS registered performer
Full or part-time
Well-established practice with 7 surgeries; we offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family, from check-ups and comprehensive hygiene to a wide choice of elective treatments such as dental restoration and straightening and cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening and veneers.
Working with our experienced team of practice support staff and clinicians including Foundation Trainer and special interest dentist, you'll have full Clinical Freedom. It’ll be your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network will keep you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Working with our South Normanton team we can offer:
- high potential for Private
- qualified and experienced support team
- well-equipped surgeries: digital xray, rotary endo, intraoral cameras, Itero, display screens
- SOE Patient management software with Clinipad (currently not in use due to Covid)
- significant discount on ProDental CPD
- varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical Lead/Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
- support to grow your ‘specialist interest’
- pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
- an opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the Dental Partners group who are committed to be the “best place to work” where you can rely on being surrounded by a strong team of dedicated dental professionals allowing you to concentrate on your patients, your dentistry and your own personal development
Click “Apply” or if you prefer to discuss our opportunities with a member of the Resourcing Team call us on 01952 281929.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly