Dental Centre Manager
- Practice Type
Dental Centre Manager
We are on the lookout for a Centre Manager lead the teams at our dental centre in Otley, Leeds. If you are passionate about providing patients with an excellent experience and have a can-do attitude, with a desire to succeed - We want to hear from you!
Who we are:
We are a small group of dental centres located in West & North Yorkshire. Our vision is “One professional team delivering unrivalled customer service and care, helping Yorkshire smile!”.We pride ourselves on delivering an excellent service to our patients, and as such actively seek likeminded individuals to join our teams.
You will have responsibility for the efficient management and leadership of the team in accordance with established procedures and protocols. Working with the Dual Site Manager and wider leadership team, you will be the first point of contact for providing support and guidance to the team members as well as ensuring all patients receive an excellent service.
A positive team culture is vitally important and therefore it will be your passion to ensure the culture within the centre is in line with the organisations vision, values and behaviours.
This is a full-time role with a requirement to travel to other sites within the group from time to time for leadership team meetings and training.
The ideal person:
You will already be working as Practice Manager within a dental environment or have equivalent leadership and management experience. You will have excellent leadership skills as well as being motivated and driven to succeed alongside possessing excellent interpersonal, communication and IT skills. You will have excellent organisation skills including the ability to prioritise whilst managing reactive business needs. You will have excellent attention to detail and hold a conscientious approach to your leadership style.
Why join us? We have some brilliant benefits and perks, including:
- Starting salary of £27,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays + your birthday off!
- Regular one to one meetings with your line manager
- Quarterly reviews focusing on your performance and development
- Lots of learning, development & CPD support including off site CPD events
- Our referral program allows you to be rewarded for referring other excellent people into the organisation!
- Welcoming, supportive and committed leadership team
- As a thank you for all your hard work you will receive an Easter and Christmas gift each year!
- Comprehensive training backed up by full on the job support from your Team Leader
- Each quarter we recognise an employee for their achievements and award them ‘Team Member of the Quarter’
- We hold an annual summer team get together, a chance for everyone to come together and have some fun!
- Smashing Christmas parties!
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership to support you to stay healthy
If you would like to know more or if you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Campbell, Group Operations Manager on 07733239711.
Apply for Dental Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly