Associate Dentist - Collegiate - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Join our family at Collegiate Dental Practice!
We will help you to build a career pathway to fulfil your ambitions and support you in providing the highest standard of patient care.
- Position available from December 2020
- Monday to Friday
- Up to 6000 UDAs
- Established patient list
- Good private income opportunities
About the Practice
Collegiate Dental Practice is a 5 surgery practice with a great experienced team in situ. The team comprises of a great practice manager, long standing qualified nurses and excellent and friendly supporting receptionists. The practice benefits from a well-established and busy patient list. The practice is also located close to central Manchester and therefore had great commuter links.
Just a few great reasons to work with Rodericks
- Excellent discounted lab work available through our UK-based, DAMAS registered dental laboratory
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography
- Excellent career pathways… we’ll support you on your journey
- Discounted CPD
- Full support to build new referral services and promoting treatments you provide
We’re here to help. If you require any further information, please get in touch.
To find out more about the practice visit, www.collegiatedental.co.uk
Collegiate Dental Practice, 76 Brideoak Street, Manchester, M8 0AB