- Full time
Within 5 minutes stroll to the beach.........
An independently owned multi award winning fully private dental and implant clinic. Recognised for our superb quality treatment and outcome, including having the rare benefit of our own onsite laboratory, housing world leading technology on 3 floors.
#bestdigitalclinic2020 #bestprivateclinic2020 #besthightechnology #privatedentistryawards
To support our strong team of 26 team members including 11 leading specialists and surgeons, we are now seeking a HYGIENIST/THERAPIST to compliment the growing demand for all our services. This is a permanent position with set days and hours Mon, Tues, Thurs & Friday.
Ideally this is one full-time position circa 40hrs. However, options are available for the right candidate and include working an early shift 8 - 2pm, late shift 3 - 8pm or both!
Why work with us?
- Unrivalled full-time earnings of circa £80,000 NET per year – These are figures currently being achieved and entirely reflective of commitment, dedication, quality and hard work
- You will also have the full support of our clinically qualified treatment coordinator who
- You will have the benefit of a full patient list but one which we expect you to increase by working with our inhouse marketing manager, using your own flair and business initiative
- We will support, work closely with you and your diary
- You will have an experienced & dedicated chairside nurse at all times
- You will have the full benefit of your own dedicated treatment suite alongside our world class digital technology and equipment
- You will carry out all levels of hygiene/therapy treatment at exemplary levels, reflective of our extremely high standards and compliment our in-house surgeons and specialists team
- You will be wholly committed to absolute excellence that combines multi award winning dentistry and exceptional service, quality and outcome
- You will possess excellent communication skills including excellent patient reporting
- You will be supported by an experienced and multi award winning professional team
- Superb unrivalled earning potential for the right candidate
Qualifications / Skills
- You will be a skilled, approachable and experienced Hygienist/Therapist
- You will have business acumen alongside exceptional treatment skills
- You will be GDC registered
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- You will have experience of SOE (ideally but training will be given to the right candidate)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £80,000.00 per year
Please visit our dedicated COVID Hub on our website for further information - www.twentyonedental.co.uk
Apply for Hygienist/Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly