- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are currently looking for a qualified or experienced dental nurse to work full/ part time in our friendly, well-established NHS dental practice in Market Harborough. The practice boasts workplace incentives and prides itself on investing in our team.
We are a seven surgery dental practice in Market Harborough. We have 5 Associate Dentists, 2 Hygiene/Therapists and a fully dedicated team of Practice Manager, Dental Nurses, Decon Nurses & Receptionists.
The position is for full or part time, and we are looking for a self motivated and very enthusiastic individual to join our friendly team. The right candidate must be an experienced, reliable and hard working dental nurse to join our well-established NHS Dental practice.
The ideal candidate must be able to work well on their own initiative but also as part of a busy dedicated team. Good time management skills, being highly organised, especially in the surgery is crucial to the role.
The main employment duties of this post are:
· To carry out high quality dental nursing to assist each Dentist in all their dental procedures in a safe and effective manner.
· To ensure that all cross - infection procedures are carried out in all the work undertaken by the practice.
· To perform clerical duties as part of receptionist duties.
· Good rate of pay
· Workplace incentives
· Indemnity provided
· Uniforms provided
· DBS disclosures paid for by the practice
· Mandatory training included
Applicants must be experienced or qualified, GDC registered, and have a minimum of 1 year dental nursing experience.
Hours of work - Full time / to be discussed
Salary dependant on experience
To apply or for further information please email
Apply for Dental Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly