- Full time
Full time/Part time positions available
Associate Dentists Required Perfect Smile Newcastle Group (NHS & Private)
A great opportunity for forward thinking Dentists who wish to work in a mixed & modern dental practice within the Newcastle Group.
All practices within the Perfect Smile Dental Group are dedicated to delivering a comprehensive range of high-quality services, including routine care for optimum oral health and cosmetic treatments for smile-enhancing results.
As well as delivering consistently high standards of care, the group is also united by its preventive approach to dentistry and the maintenance of exemplary safety standards. Their working methods are regularly reviewed and dental staff are committed to continuing their professional education.
Perfect Smile Group operate eight practices within the Newcastle area which offer a full range of NHS and Private Treatments, including some cosmetic procedures.
Great job opportunity in which you will receive:
· Clinical freedom.
· Job security.
· Supportive team.
· Stable patient base to achieve UDA plans.
· Good UDA rate and private income.
· Fully computerised practices (Exact SOE/R4)
· Rotary endo available for use on all patients.
· Choose your own laboratories.
· Oral surgery and dental implants
· Facial aesthetics.
· Dental Implants, Invisalign, Cfast
. Teeth Whitening
. Snoring Devices
· Fully compliant with National SOP
Please email: email@example.com
Perfect Smile Newcastle Group operates a COVID secure workplace.