- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are looking for a forward thinking Associate Dentist to join a patient focused Mixed NHS and Private Dental practice based near Winchester, Hampshire.
The right candidate will have an approachable nature, strong work ethic and share a passion to embrace a patient driven outcome. You will receive extensive support from experienced clinicians within a modern purpose built practice.
About the role:
- Full or Part Time position (3 – 5 days per week)
- Great rate of pay £11.00 - £12.00+ per UDA (dependent on propensity for Private and UDA work)
- Great Private potential –some Dentists earn over £100k in Private alone (Gross)
- 4,500 – 7,000 UDAs Available
- Full list to inherit, very busy books
- Regular working hours hours - 8.00am - 5.00pm (NO weekends or lates)
- Full support on site to benefit from
- Implant and Ortho experience would be desirable – lots of requests for these treatments
- ASAP Start Date
About the practice:
- Independent Dental Practice
- 5 surgery practice
- NHS and Private mixed practice
- Modern working environment
- Fully Computerised – SOE, Digital X-Rays, Apex locater, OPG Machine, Intra Oral Cameras
- Experienced long standing team members
- An affluent area with huge Private revenue potential
- Spacious, modern surgeries
- Dedicated hygienist on site
- Car Park Available Onsite
If you are interested in the above position, click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.