Fantastic Associate/EEA Dentist Opportunity in Nottinghamshire
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We are looking for the perfect team player Associate/EEA Graduate to join our ultra-modern multi-award-winning mixed Private/NHS dental practice, based in the heart of Nottinghamshire. The practice is well established within the local community and is situated in a busy and vibrant area with a great mixture of local amenities and with an excellent atmosphere. The practice also has an established large Private patient base.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, along with a positive approach to teamwork and building long relationships with colleagues. Several dentists have worked in this practice for over 10 years and so a long-term mindset is a huge positive.
This great opportunity offers:
- Excellent earning potential
- Flexible UDAs available for NHS work (up to 6000 - 8000 UDAs)
- Competitive UDA Rate
- Fantastic renumeration for private work - up to 60%
- Excellent facilities with modern surgeries and full air conditioning
- Fully qualified and friendly support staff
- Rotary endo – Wave one / Protaper types provided as standard for all patients
- R4 Dental Software System - fully computerised - inclusive of digital radiography
- In-house Patient Relations Team and help with Complaints/Concerns
- Practice Support provided by experienced Team Managers with over 20 years’ experience
- BDA Good Practice Member and holder of the Investors in People Gold Award
- Inhouse CPD and Training Days – Free of Charge
- Excellent UDA rates for dentists with a Performer Number
- New graduates (EEA), and dentists who have recently completed DFT welcome to apply.
- We have 12 years of experience of recruiting many excellent EEA Graduates from Valencia, Bulgaria, Prague and Romania
- We have experienced Mentors and EEA Workplace Supervisors
- We have been a training practice for 12 years
Covid-19: Our practice team have remained committed and focused on ensuring that our patients are treated in an environment that is safe and effective. With this at the very core of our mindset, the practice has invested in Air Plasma Filtration Units and Extra-Oral Suction Units which allow fallow time to be reduced to 10 minutes. The practice also has all the latest PPE and has its own Fit Tester. All PPE is free of charge.
The position available is fulltime, however, part-time can also be considered for the ideal candidate. The candidate must be passionate about providing a high standard of dental care with a strong focus on CPD and Post Graduate Education. In the first instance please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Fantastic Associate/EEA Dentist Opportunity in Nottinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly