Associate Dentist, St James Dental Centre
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist, St James Dental Centre (Norwich)
Imagine being able to focus on dentistry. Just dentistry. Nothing else. Just being able to focus on being the best you can be. Caring for patients. Keeping abreast of the latest techniques and technology… well, you can here. Welcome to mydentist, Europe’s largest dental care provider, where dream careers for Associate Dentists can become reality.
We offer the support of clinical experts, approachable leadership, and a central business support team handling everything from HR and Marketing to IT. Associate Dentists also have easy access to our in-house dental academy with heavily discounted courses, and a large clinical community including peer reviews, panels and CPD events.
COVID-19 presents a time of worry for the country and the dental sector. And, whilst It’s too early to tell what the lasting impact will be, one thing we’re certain of is that our number 1 priority will continue to be our duty of care to the communities we serve, clinicians and practice teams.
We’re still recruiting during this period so please call us today to find out more about this role!
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Saint James Dental Centre, Norwich, NR3 1TL. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall.
- Wide range of support from a dedicated Clinical Support Manager on issues such as clinical guidance and claiming
- Flexible hours to suit around your commitments, surgery space available Monday-Thursday 08:00-20:00, Friday 08:00-17:00 and Saturday morning
- Flexible UDA contracts up to 7500 UDAs
- Access to a hygienist and a therapist
- Very busy practice with excellent private revenue
- 45/55% split on all private work completed
- Opportunities to progress and become a mentor
We’re rolling out our pioneering ‘myoptions’ scheme nationally too – offering dentistry privately, at affordable rates. It’s your chance to increase patient access, reduce waiting times, dip your toe in the private waters and avoid those awkward salesy conversations with our upfront pricing structure.
Click Apply or contact our Clinical recruitment specialist, Vikki Pearson today on 07738737621 or email@example.com to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.