- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A rare opportunity for the right dentist has become available in our beautiful high-end private practice, Carisbrook Dental Care and Implant Centre. We are based in Whitefield, North Manchester. The practice has excellent transport links via the M60 or by many means of public transport. Established patient base with plenty of opportunity to grow further available for a high calibre private clinician keen to be part of a team of highly skilled clinicians.
We are a thriving and busy dental practice which also offers many specialist treatments referred from local colleagues such a Dental Implants, Endodontics, Orthodontics and children’s specialist treatments.
About the role and candidate
- Excellent rates of pay £140k circa per year
- Full time role
- 99% private with just 400 UDA requirement per year (mainly for Children)
- Lots of high-end treatments available to complete such as cosmetic dentistry, bonding, GDP level ortho and restoration of dental implants experience dependant
- Suitable candidate must be at least 4 years qualified and have experience in private practice
- Must have experience in cosmetic dentistry such as whitening, veneers and bonding and possibly ortho or restoration of dental implants
- Evidence of post graduate studies/courses on restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry/bonding or Invisalign will be looked upon favourably
- Full clinical support with many specialists at hand to help develop your career and offer support
- You must be a team player and have excellent communication skills
- Excellent Management support
- To start ASAP
About the Practice
- Five surgery well-equipped Practice
- Well managed with on hand supportive principal dentist
- Offers a range of dental services in all areas including general care and specialist care with visiting specialists
- Qualified and experienced long standing staff
- Exact dental software
- Digital X-ray, CBCT and OPT
- Optical scanners/ 3 shapes
- GDC Registration and Performer Number
- Case portfolio would be beneficial
Please get in touch for more information or with any questions about the role. All applications are treated confidentially and your CV would never be sent to any potential employer or third party without your prior permission.
Please email CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.carisbrookdental.co.uk for further information.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly