Dual-Site Dental Practice Manager
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Dual-Site Dental Practice Manager / Salford & Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting dental practices located in Salford & Ashton-Under-Lyne to recruit a Dual-Site Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Dual-site role.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Both practices are mixed, specialising in Orthodontics.
- Full time - around 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Thursday - 9am-5.50pm & Fridays 9am-3pm.
- £25k - £30k depending on experience.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- The successful candidate will have at least one years' experience as a Dental Practice Manager and have a strong dental background. You will be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading and mentoring to meet and exceed NHS and private targets.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practices, recruitment, managing KPI's & P&L's, developing & growing private lists, HR duties & administration.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- You will be responsible for both practices and required to travel between them.
- Salford - 4 surgeries.
- Ashton-under-Lyne - 1 surgery.
- Computerised SFD.
- Parking available.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.