- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
ASSOCIATE DENTIST, PETERHEAD
We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Dentist at this brand new, custom built Dental Centre in Peterhead, This modern practice completed in April 2020
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday (Hours Mon-Thurs 8.30-5 and Fridays 8.30-4)
The practice may consider part time (2-5 Days but full time preferred)
NHS list and some private options
They are offering a competitive remuneration for NHS work, private work and lab bills - this will all depend on experience and be discussed at interview stage.
Consisting of 6 surgeries, with additional room for further surgeries and therapy rooms, as well as plans for an Ayyu clinic on site. The practice offers a range of services and equipment, including all general dental services, whitening services, IV Sedation, BlancOne, Digital Radiography including OPG as well as having a Dental Hygienist available for the patient’s care. Free on street parking available
The successful candidate can enjoy the following
• Clinical Support and Bespoke Career Development Plan
• A generous working pattern
• Digital x-rays
• Software of Excellence
• Strong admin support from our wonderful and welcoming team!
• Dental Scrubs will be provided
What are we looking for?
• A desire and passion to provide a high level of clinical care.
• The ability to work well within a team.
• A passion for continuous professional development is essential.
• Experience of Software of Excellence (SOE) practice software is preferable.
• GDC registration and VT number are essential.
The suitable candidate must have 1-2 years post VT experience and have worked within the Scottish system previously.
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly